The Aubert Law Firm Blog
SOME THOUGHTS AS WE APPROACH THE HOLIDAY SEASON
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
3. When you say, “I love you,” mean it.
4. When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
5. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
6. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
7. In disagreements, fight fairly.
8. Talk slowly but think quickly.
9. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
10. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson.
11. Remember the three Rs: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
12. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
13. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
14. Remember that not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
15. Judge your success by what you had to give up to get it.